Ok so it has been a couple of weeks since I have last blogged! I have been so busy (it's no excuse I know) but I thought I would fill you in on what I've been up to that has resulted in my lack of posting.
First things first I FINALLY HAVE AN IPHONE!!! So here is my first Instagram post! Enjoy :)
1. So firstly I have been busy creating my venture/ jewellery business @ctchtwentytwo . I came up with the idea after being totally bored of not knowing what I want to do since graduation. The situation I am in looking for a job in London is a 'catchtwentytwo' in itself. When applying for jobs in the fashion industry I have got as far down on the job description until I see 'minimum of ones years experience needed in the field'. I thought I would turn the negative job searching into a positive and keep my mind active!
2. A picture of my beautiful dog Mr Handy who is 1 today!!! I don't know what I would do without him.
3. Gemini & Leo mugs. It has been a busy and exciting couple of weeks and as a last minute decision am moving in with my boyfriend in Southampton. I feel as though I have only just unpacked from being at Uni but life is exciting and I am looking forward to what the future holds. These are a couple of mugs that we have bought for the flat!! EEEK
4. Some spike earrings by @ctchtwentytwo! On sale now from only £2.99: https://www.etsy.com/listing/109125737/bronze-spikestud-earring
5. PAUSE magazine is an online blog that I have been writing for over the past couple of months! I was lucky enough to get the cover interview that featured lyrical genius, Mikill Pane. It is a brilliant magazine and the editor @Johnson_Gold is a very talented man with a brilliant future ahead of him. Order your copy now online at: www.pausemag.co.uk
6. Another bracelet by @ctchtwentytwo. For more info contact me on twitter:@katiehandybeith or firstname.lastname@example.org
7. It's that time of the year again-London Fashion Week. I spent the day there on Saturday as a writer for @Pause_Mag and even caught up with an old uni friend at the Jasper Garvida show at Bloomsbury hotel. All and all it was a brilliant day!! Watch pause mag for Street Style and my London Fashion Week post very soon!!
8. You can't go to London Fashion Week and not get an instagram of some street style. Pause caught up with electro band 'Plastic'. Their style certainly caused a stir at London Fashion Week and their eclectic use of customising and bright colours worked brilliantly. They might not be everyones cup of tea but I love them!! Check them out on twitter: @PlasticUKMusic
9. Ok so there's some more @ctchtwentytwo bracelets. I hope you like!