Wednesday 23 May 2012

Third Floor has arrived!!

I have finally finished my degree BA (Hons) in Fashion with Photography! It is such a good feeling yet scary as I now know that I have to find full time work and enter the world of the adults. No more Jeremy Kyle and student nights drinking £2 Jagabombs for me!

For my final major project I was hand-picked for the role of 'Features Editor' for Third Floor Publication, the insightful and innovative fashion memoir for creative individuals. 


Photography:Jennifer Frazer. Graphics: Sarah Morris Model: Nia Alexandra Baldwin
 This year I arranged interviews with various important people in the fashion industry for Third Floor: Alexis Knox, Jonathan Baker, Rob Templeman, Hasan Hejazi, Nikita Karizma, amongst many others. Last night was Southampton Solents Graduate Fashion show and Third Floor had a table at the event. Watch out, Third Floor is on sale from 1st of June 2012.

Right to left. Features Editor: Katie Handy-Beith (ME!) Stylist: Sophie Hawkes. Graphic Designer: Sarah Morris. PR/Project Manager: Emma Rehling. 

Website: www.thirdfloorpublication.co.uk
twitter: 3rd_Floor_
email: thirdfloor@live.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment