Thursday 19 July 2012

Jameela Jamil for very.co.uk




Jameela Jamil is a girl of many talents, from tv presenter to model and Radio DJ she has now launched her first clothing collection at very.co.uk! I've never worn anything from very and I can't say it is particularly my style but I have always admired Jameela's style as I see her snapped front row at fashion shows frequently. I saw a black and white advert for her 'first ever collection' and despite not being too attracted to very.co.uk I thought I had to check it out. There are some pieces that I like about the collection but I can't say I'm breaking the bank to order my first piece from the collection. Apart from the paw motif that is a pattern throughout I can't say there is much linking the collection together. From floral maxi dresses to wollen jumpers I think the collection simply offers too much. 


I've put together my favourites from the collection, take a look for yourself and see what you think?

Green skater skirt, £29
Paw Jumper Dress, £55

Black polo sweater £25
Black strapless prom dress, £65
Black blazer, £59
Frill sleeve playsuit, £39

No comments:

Post a Comment