Friday 15 February 2013

London Fashion Week A/W '13. Apu Jan

Today is Day 1 of London Fashion Week and each season seems more exciting than the last. Following on from London Collection's I will be covering London Fashion Week for Who's Jack again so make sure to check out the website for updates!! My favourite show of the day was Apu Jan, a Taiwanese designer who studied in London but still uses the East as inspirations for his collections. His Autumn/Winter 2013 Collection entitled 'petroleum' ran veryyyy behind but it was well worth the wait.. I thought I would share with you a couple of pictures.. They were taken on my iphone so sorry about the quality but I still think you can get a feel for the collection, which was showcased for Fashion Scout at Freemason's Hall.





No comments:

Post a Comment