Wednesday 26 June 2013

LCM: Baartmans & Siegel S/S 14

One thing I love is a design duo, and even better is a design duo that use their cultures and experiences to compliment each other. With Baartmans & Siegel's Dutch/British background and their love of fashion they bonded whilst working at Viktor & Rolf.  I loved their Autumn/Winter 2013 collection that was set in a cinema in Covent Garden so I was intrigued as what they would have to offer for Spring/Summer 2013. The South Pacific Aviation collection was mainly navy and cream with minimal structures and silhouettes. The setting was what made the presentation for me with a room filled with tropical shrubbery and a relaxed atmosphere really made for a summer vibe. I also have to mention I got to finally see the B&S mascot, Noodle the pet dachshund.





No comments:

Post a Comment