Tuesday 4 June 2013

TMRW Issue 04 Launch Party


What better way to start your weekend than a magazine launch party in the sun? Last Friday I finished work relieved and although I'm not a Monday-Friday worker like a lot of you I still had that Friday Feeling. I headed to the Weekend Offender store on D'arblay Street, London for the TMRW Issue 04 Launch and let the good times roll. Back in spring I interviewed Arlissa for TMRW Issue 03 so I was eager to have a look at the new issue and see what hot shots in music and fashion they had interviewed this time round. The latest issue really feels like it has been taken up a notch in terms of quality and content, and with the wonderful Everything Everything gracing the cover, is that a surprise (*cough cough*)? TMRW editor Joe Brine really knows how to throw a party with Josh Kumra playing live, lots of free drinks and goodies oh and the FaceJacker was also spotted flicking through TMRW. If you are interested in great music and love a bit of fashion then I suggest you get yourself a copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment