Wednesday 11 April 2012

The end of an era.

David Gandy

Kat Cordts
I am now in my final month of my degree which in itself is a scary thought. Around this time it brings alot of students to question what it actually is that they want to do with their lives. For the past couple of weeks I have been vigorously scouring internship websites and twitter feeds to try and find the perfect job or internship. I have now secured an internship at a new online magazine which will launch later this month called Ra Raavis Magazine. The basic concept is an online magazine that will act as a platform for all kinds of fashion career pathways. I am excited to get started but I am still on the lookout for more experience. The other day I came across an internship for Schon! Magazine, who you may or may not have heard of yet on http://creativeopportunities.arts.ac.uk/. If you are a graduate or student looking for more experience to put on your CV I would definately recommend the creative arts website to search for internships. I have now applied for the Journalist/Copywriter role at Schon! but it is now a waiting game.

No comments:

Post a Comment