Saturday 28 April 2012

Schon! editorial. #17

'I am attracted by you, you were so relaxed and you were so very in charge of yourself'
I saw this editorial in the latest issue in Schon! and apart from CHAMPION by Ellen Von Unwerth is one of my favourites in this edition. The above pages is the opening pages to the editorial shot by Yasunari Kikuma and I like how it is two seperate images, making a change from a single image on a double page spread to start with. As mentioned in a previous post I love how Schon! cleverly mixes the use of colour and black and white in their photo shoots and this shoot is the two working together at best. I love the pink jumpsuit by Fred Butler and collar by Ambush. Anna Trevelyan produces some beautiful styling with garments from the one on everyones lips for 2012, Simone Rocha and McQ by Alexander McQueen.




Issue #17 of Schon! Magazine
Photography: Yasunari Kikuma
Styling: Anna Trevelyan
Model: Mehgan Collinson @Next Model Management

No comments:

Post a Comment