Wednesday 15 May 2013

Summer Essentials: Cochinechine


CoChineChine is a luxury boutique that after nine years selling beautiful designer clothes in Hampstead recently launched their very own website. Stocking everything great from Kenzo to COMME DES GARÇONS, CoChineChine have a striking brand image to rival the likes of net-a-porter and my-wardrobe.com. Don't be put off by the prices, even if something remains on your wish list for a couple of months it will feel like an achievement when you do finally get to show it off. I have always been a huge fan of fast fashion and spending my money when I have it but I think it is always worth spending that bit more on your clothes. Even if you have to save hard it is worth it to get those quality and timeless pieces we all deserve. Here are my 'Summer Essentials' from CoChineChine. If you are in North London then pop in store, you will be welcomed with open arms.








No comments:

Post a Comment