Tuesday 13 November 2012

London Living

It has now been 4 days since I have moved to London and I absolutely LOVE IT! I wish I had done it sooner but I am here now and loving every minute of it. I have nearly unpacked everything and the place is starting to feel very homely. Sunday was the first day where it really felt like I was living in London and me and my boyfriend went to Oxford Street shopping for the day. As the evening kicked in the christmas lights were absolutely stunning-it felt magical. 

I then had a meeting with Pause Mag-it was so nice to be able to hop on the tube rather than the train or coach I would normally have to take. Yesterday I had my first interview for Marketing Executive for a boutique on the New King's Road. The role sounds challenging and very fast-paced but it sounds amazing and I would love to get it! I have been asked back for a second interview so fingers crossed!

Follow me on twitter/Instagram to follow my daily routine: katiehandybeith



3 comments:

  1. Thank you..They are all taken on instagram: katiehandybeith.

    Have just checked out your blog-very nice. You may have even convinced me to buy this months issue of Elle! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you've moved to London - there's just so much to do here and so much opportunity :) Also good luck with your next interview! As you're a newbie to London, (I still consider myself one to - I've been here for about 5 months), drop me a message if you ever want to meet up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Toni,

    Thank you! It is so exciting living in London.. I didn't expect to move down so quickly but glad I have.. Just been manic, applying for jobs going to interviews etc.. Hopefully something will happen soon... Would definitely like to meet up some time.... Need to make some London friends :) As soon as I have a job and am settled will message you and we'll have coffee.. x

    ReplyDelete