Monday 26 November 2012

PAYDAY WISHLIST

Ok so it's been over a month now since I have been made redundant (boohoo!). However I now have a new job at Forever 21 on Oxford St and during my induction day (snooze) I was busy spending my pay packet in my head. Even though I know a shopping spree is a long way off as I have rent and Christmas to think about, one can still 'wish'. Rhinestones seem to be slowly making their way into our high street shops and I love it! It is a breath of fresh air from over done studding. For a cheaper alternative order some rhinestones yourself and update your current wardrobe (I know I will be).



1 comment:

  1. The blogs you produce are full of knowledge and authentic and relevant information. I like your style and it is easy to understand. Keep it up I will surely come again to increase my knowledge. clothes wholesalers manchester

    ReplyDelete